Data protection statement of the company Kling GmbH, Carl-Benz-Strasse 14-16, 75217 Birkenfeld
The company Kling GmbH takes the protection of your personal data seriously and adheres to the legal rules of data protection. Personal data is collected on this website only to the extent technically necessary. In no case will the data collected be sold or otherwise disclosed to third parties.
The following explanation gives you an overview of how we guarantee this protection and what kind of data is collected for which purpose.
§ 1 Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Kling GmbH, Carl-Benz-Str. 14-16, represented by the Data Protection Officer, Attorney Andreas Lingenfelser, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel .: +49 (0) 7231 4888-0, Tel .: +49 (0) 7231 4888-88.
Our data protection officer, lawyer Andreas Lingenfelser can be reached at the above address with the addition "Der Datenschutzbeauftragte" or by e-mail email@example.com.
§ 2 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will store the information you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if applicable) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(3) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 3 Your Rights
You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
• to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, according to Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or Defense of legal rights is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is illegal, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DS-GVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DS-BER. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
§ 4 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• content of the request (concrete page)
• Access Status / HTTP status code
• each transferred amount of data
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
(2) The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
(3) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies or similar software, the scope and mode of operation of which are explained below:
• Transient cookies (see b)
• Persistent cookies (c)
• Flash cookies (see f)
• HTML5 storage objects (f)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
f) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. Eg "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
(4) In addition, we use analysis services when visiting our website. Further explanations are given below.
§ 5 Use of our contact form
(1) For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
(2) The processing of data for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
(3) The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the request has been completed.
§ 6 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services (such as newsletters) that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer contracts or similar services together with our partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 7 Use of the blog features
(1) You can post public comments in our blog, where we publish various contributions to topics related to our activities. Your comment will be posted to the post with your given username. We recommend using a pseudonym instead of your common name. The username and e-mail address are required, all other information is optional. When you leave a comment, we will continue to save your IP address, which we delete after [one week]. The storage is necessary for us to defend ourselves in cases of possible publication of illegal content against liability claims. We need your e-mail address to contact you if a third party objected to your comment as unlawful. Legal bases are Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b and f DS-GMO. Comments will not be reviewed prior to publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
§ 8 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be revocable. All other data, including your user account, you can always delete in the customer area.
We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mail with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we are restricting processing, ie. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 9 Use of our portal
(1) Insofar as you wish to use our portal, you must register yourself by providing your e-mail address, a password you have chosen and your own user name. There is no common name compulsion, a pseudonymous use is possible. We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure for registration. H. Your registration is only completed if you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation email sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If your confirmation is not received within [24 hours], your registration will be automatically deleted from our database. The specification of the aforementioned data is mandatory, all other information you can volunteer by using our portal.
(2) When you use our portal, we store your data required for the fulfillment of the contract, including details of the payment method, until you finally delete your access. Furthermore, we will store the voluntary data provided by you for the time of your use of the portal, unless you delete it before. All information can be managed and changed in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(3) If you use the portal, your data may be made available to other participants of the portal in accordance with the contractual service. Unregistered members will not receive information about you. For all registered members, your [username and photo] will be visible, regardless of whether you have approved it. On the other hand, your entire profile with the data you have released is visible to all members who have confirmed you as a personal contact. If you make content accessible to your personal contacts that you do not send by private message, this content will be visible to third parties as far as your personal contact has granted the approval. If you post in public groups, they will be visible to all registered members of the portal.
(4) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 10 Use of our forum
(1) Our forum can be read without logging in. If you would like to actively participate in the forum, you must register yourself by entering your e-mail address, a password of your own choice and your own user name. There is no common name compulsion, a pseudonymous use is possible. We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure for registration. H. Your registration is only completed if you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation email sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If your confirmation is not received within [24 hours], your registration will be automatically deleted from our database.
(2) When you sign up for a forum account, we will, in addition to your login details, save all the information you post in the forum, such as public posts, bulletin board entries, friendships, private messages, etc., until you log out, to run the forum. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(3) If you delete your account, your public statements, in particular contributions to the forum, remain visible to all readers, but your account is no longer available and marked in the forum with "[guest]". All other data will be deleted. [Optional: If you wish your public contributions to be deleted as well, please contact the person responsible under the above contact details.
§ 11 Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO have given express consent to
• disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-BER is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO is a legal obligation, as well as
• this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
§ 12 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
(5) We do not evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. So we do not create a user profile from you. So we do not use so-called web beacons or tracking pixels.
§ 13 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time.
(4) You can inform us about your objection under the following contact data: email@example.com.
§ 14 Use of analysis programs
I. Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser browser available at the following link. Download and install the plug-in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
(1) Data on marketing, market research and optimization purposes are collected and stored on this website using the SalesViewer® technology of SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of legitimate interests of the website operator (Article 6 (1) (f) DSGVO).
Data collection and storage can be objected to at any time with effect for the future by clicking this link HERE, in order to prevent the collection by SalesViewer® within this website in the future. An opt-out cookie for this website is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
§ 15 Online Advertising, Google AdSense
(1) This website uses the online advertising service Google AdSense, which allows you to present advertising tailored to your interests. We are interested in showing you advertisements that may be of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting to you. It collects statistical information about you, which is processed by our advertising partners. These ads can be seen by the "Google ads" reference in the ad.
(2) By visiting our website Google receives the information that you have accessed our website. Google uses a web beacon to set a cookie on your computer. The data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. We have no influence on the collected data, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection and the duration of storage. Your data will be transmitted to the USA and evaluated there. If you are logged in with your Google account, your data can be assigned directly to it. If you do not want to associate with your Google profile, you'll need to log out. It is possible that these data may be shared with Google's contractors to third parties and government agencies. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO. This site has also enabled Google AdSense third-party ads. The above data may be transferred to these third parties (named at https://support.google.com/dfp_sb/answer/94149).
(3) You can prevent the installation of Google AdSense cookies in various ways:
a) By setting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third party advertisements;
b) by disabling interest-based ads on Google via the link http://www.google.com/ads/preferences, which will be deleted if you delete your coo-grays;
c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the "About Ads" self-regulatory campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies ;
d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this offer in full.
§ 16 Using Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We use the Google AdWords online advertising program and conversion tracking as part of Google AdWords. Google Conversion Tracking is an analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie will be placed on your machine. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days, contain no personal data and are thus not used for personal identification.
If you visit certain web pages on our website and the cookie has not expired, Google and we may recognize that you clicked on the ad and were redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Thus, there is no way that cookies can be tracked through the websites of advertisers.
The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. It tells customers the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
§ 17 Data Security
(1) We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Google AnalyticsDeactivate Google Analytics
The images and text found on the www.kling.de website are copyright of Kling GmbH. Logos or lettering not associated with products or companies belonging to Kling GmbH are copyright of the relevant manufacturer or company. Our prior written consent must be obtained before the content of our website is used for any commercial purpose.
Notice of liability
We shall not accept any liability for the correctness, completeness or topicality of our website.
Our website contains links to other Internet sites. The following applies to all such links: We would like to emphasise that we do not have any influence over the design or content of the linked pages. Therefore, we hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content contained in pages linked to from our homepage. This declaration applies to all links found on our homepage and to the content of all pages linked to via banners.